Sunday, July 09, 2006

LIFE...IS STRANGE

If you're here and I'm there. What are we?!

If you are here and I am here. What will we become?!

a friend once said, "I believe that somehow, some way, we will end up together."

have you ever just laid and stared at the ceiling, questioning whats going on?!

do you sometimes get nervous just being alone?!

my puzzle never seem to be complete.

who has the missing piece?!

"I don't wanna run away, but I can't take it; I don't understand. If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am." -Daniel Bedingfield

do you ever get questions without answers?!

everything will be fine.

fate + destiny = life

I'll be here before the sun rises and after the sun sets.

you know how to find me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Powered by Blogger