Wednesday, July 05, 2006

IT'S 12:00 AM

its exactly 12:00 am my time. the holiday is over; back to reality. Not like I did much this past weekend anyways; pretty much just worked and shopped. I really do wanna go to bed now, so that I can be up early tomorrow for work, but why can't I sleep?!! WHo knows. What is running through my head?! a bunch of random thoughts:
. when will the fireworks stop?!
. was everything I bought today even worth the money?!
. what the heck is larry up to?!
. how is numbertwo's class renuion going?!
. who's numbertwo's hot date?!
. what should i eat for lunch tomorrow?!
. should i shower tonight or tomorrow?!
. where are my slippers?!
. i'm thirsty
. this song makes me wanna dance
. is this blog stupid?!
. what else can i look at on myspace?!
. do I look funny when i pucker my lips?!
. does anyone even read my page?!

thats probably only a fraction of what i'm thinkin about. just being weird and typing whatever comes to mind. does this blog have a purpose?!! not really

1 Comments:

Blogger MinMin said...

Always enjoying reading your daily happening.

I am bad also, I have not date my personal blog in a while. Still afraid of writing what I want to write.

If all else fail, making lists always make me feel better.


Night

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Powered by Blogger